Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mama Schaef's Special Day!

It's my mama's birthday today! I was feeling really bad because I wasn't going to see her today. She is having a fun birthday up in Salt Lake with the homies (the children still living at home) and of course, I'm working so wasn't going to be able to join the family for dinner, luckily I learned that she wouldn't be leaving for Salt Lake until later so Tyler and I went with her and Natalie to breakfast. Dumb me fully intended on taking a picture there to be posted here but as soon as we pulled away I realized I'd completely spaced it. Sooo, being that its Throwback Thursday and all, a definite throwback birthday is due (although I'm pretty sure this was at a wedding shower, but I'm going to pretend).


Happy Birthday Mom!!!
Hope its the best!

No comments: