Monday, February 13, 2012

Bad Blogger.

I haven't been a very good blogger lately at all. Life has been busy. Great, but busy. Here are some of the most recent happenings...

Schooling it...as always. This semester hasn't been ideal, because Tyler and I basically go to school on opposite days. Thankfully I haven't been working full time, so I still am lucky and get to see a little more of him. It does keep our lives pretty busy though! Tyler changed his major and he is officially a communications major. It's exciting to have a little glimpse of what we're working so hard for.

I went to State Drill Team with my sister-in-law Sara and my little sis. It's always fun to see whats new each year and who is the best. This year did certainly not disappoint. There were definitely some awesome dances and amazing teams!

It has been a month of Baby Showers galour! The last two Saturday's I've had attended baby shower's for my sister-in-law, Misty, who is due in March. I promised myself last Saturday that I would take a few pictures so I could at least have something to put on the blog but I forgot my camera and left my phone in my car. This Saturday I have 2 more baby showers for 2 other baby makers, so needless to say my Saturday's have been fun but busy.

My best friend, Jaynee flew in on Friday from Texas, so I spent Saturday night with her, Rachel, and Hope! Our lives are all so different now so it is seriously the best when we are all able to get together! We went to dinner at Los Hermanos and then spent the rest of the evening just talking.

Tyler has been luckily staying safe. They had an incident recently at work (see KSL story here), but thankfully him and all his crew were fine. There were a few injured but all of them are going to be okay. It really scared me and could have been a lot worse.

I tried ZUMBA for the first time and really liked it. I have been meaning to try it for it a while now and just never have. At first I wasn't so sure about it but it definitely got better as it went along and it was a great work out so looks like its going to be part of my weekly routine. It really made me miss dance though...you forget how much you love it when you aren't doing it. I'm thinking of starting Ballet Blast, because I hear it is awesome...feedback anyone???

It is VALENTINES tomorrow! I'm really excited...although I'm fairly certain Tyler is not. I think it stresses him out, but it shouldn't! I don't think Valentines needs to be extravagent. It is just a simple day, but such a great one to celebrate! We have a fun little date planned and I can't wait. I loook forward to this day all year! It is the best.

Happy Heart Day Everyone!




No comments: