Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentines Day!

Tyler and I had a great Valentines Day this year. I had work and Tyler had school, but by 3:00 we were both home and ready to celebrate. And like any smart man, he didn't forget to bring flowers!

 Being the good wife I am...I remembered the cake bites!
We went to Goodwood for a late lunch/dinner and the place was practically empty. I think we might have to try to do it every year! It was so nice to not have to wait. 

After that we went and did a little shopping to decide what Duvet we wanted for our bed. Of course, we didn't buy it because heaven forbid we buy anything at an actual store when you can get it online. I have been dying to just have it and we have a gift card $120, plus a 20% off coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond, but Tyler is still convinced we can get it for cheaper online. Crazy husband. We also went and browsed around at RC Willey's just for fun, we weren't in the market to buy anything but got chased down by every salesman there. There was an old lady who was very aggressive and really trying hard to sell us a fridge, as if we actually needed one. We went home for a bit to kill some time and then we went to the movies and saw This Means War. It was sooo funny and we both loved it, although there were lots of annoying people sitting around us and drove us crazy...Tyler swore he's never going to go to the movies again, but we'll see about that. We topped the night off with a little bit of One Tree Hill and called it a success.

I LOVE MY VALENTINE AND WAS SO HAPPY TO SPEND MY AFTERNOON AND EVENING WITH HIM!!!

2 comments:

Sierra Prina said...

Hey! I'm glad you found my blog and commented! I'll have to add you to my blog-list :) Ellie loves you guys (Kyler does too!) Thanks for being so good with them

Cassidy said...

Cute blog nicole! I wish we had gone to dinner this early...we had to wait for over an hour.