Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dance Day.

Yesterday was such a fun day. I spent most of the day with the Hunsaker girls and Schaefer girls. I was lucky and got to go watch the So You Think You Can Dance auditions in Salt Lake with some of the Hunsaker girls and then that night go with my mom and sister to the Cougarette concert. It was a very fun day. It was fun to see how exactly the process of the show and auditions went and also fun to see the judges and Kat Deely in person. It was particularly fun to see Kat, because we got to see her pretty close up. She was walking around and walked right behind where we were sitting several times. She isn't as tall as she looks on tv, but every bit as pretty. My sister-in-law Sara and her sister, Erin, almost ran into her at one point and got a "hi" from her.
The Cougarette concert was fun too. I've gone the last 4 years or so and always enjoy it. Last year I even took Tyler and he enjoyed it (even though he won't admit it now). Natalie and my mom have never been so they came with me this year. It was lots of fun. I love going to dance performances...I always leave feeling really pumped about dance and it makes me miss it lots. 
Please excuse the poor photo quality.

1 comment:

Lindsay Smith said...

That sounds so fun to go watch the auditions. I never even thought of that.