Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Hunsaker Shower

The Hunsaker Family shower was hosted on January 11th.
My sweet sister-in-law Misty hosted it at her house with the help of the other fabulous Hunsaker ladies. It was so much fun! It was in the morning so there was lots of yummy breakfast stuff! I really did love the food (I guess I was pregnant., so I guess that's a given) ...I should have taken pictures of it! Even the way it was set up was cute!

 My cute sister-in-law, Kristin and mother-in-law, Kim.
Kristin was in charge of the games and they were lots of fun.

 This was the never ending gift from my mom, I just kept pulling thing after thing out.



 This is the face I make when I finish opening gifts and the whole room goes silent and everyone is looking at you.
TALK PEOPLE!
 Yay for Grandma's! My mom and My Nana!
 I just think my Nana is so gorgeous...well, I don't think she is. I KNOW she is. She was Miss Springville after all. It should be a given! I sure hope I age as fabulously as she has!
 My Schaefer sister's, Mom, and Nana. I can't help but see this picture and wish my Grandma Schaefer could be in it. I hate that my baby will never know her on this earth. I wish so much that I could witness her holding him.
 The Hunsaker Ladies!
Lydia, Kristin, Grandma Thornock, The BFG, Misty, Sara, and Kim.
I really don't quite fit in with these cute ladies...I'm pretty much a head taller than all of them!
We've basically established already that Tyler and I will have the tallest Hunsaker grandkids.

 Oh how I love this sister of mine! Thanks for taking all the pictures for me Nat-Nat!

 AND THANKS TO ALL THE HUNSAKER LADIES FOR THE GREAT SHOWER!

 Here is a picture I took of all the loot from my first two showers! 
Lucky baby!!!

1 comment:

Russ and Misty said...

im so glad you enjoyed it and im so glad you are blogging again.