Sunday, April 13, 2014

The "Friend" Shower


I was so excited for 2014 to start because I had nothing but good things to anticipate. I only had a few more weeks to go before my due date and although January is normally a very blah month I had 3 baby showers to look forward to. I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. I am so blessed to have amazingly supportive family and friends. My first shower, was hosted by my childhood best friend, Shantel at her new house. The fact that she offered to host my shower was so amazing and I really probably shouldn't have let her do it, because she too, was very pregnant and was only a few weeks away from her due date. The shower was on January 9th and he ended up having the baby just a few days later, on the 12th. Guess she has me to thank for putting her in labor! Here are a few pictures from the shower...I kind of look like a moron, but what else is new? ha...also can I blame pregnancy brain for the fact that I am an idiot and didn't bother to take any pictures with anyone besides the one of Rachel? And the only reason that got taken was she had to leave early and my smarty pants bestie behind the camera suggested that I get one with her before she left. Thanks Chels ;)

I'm so lucky to have such good friends like Rachel!
 Oh hey...I look like an idiot. What else is new?
 The awesome prego hostess herself, being super awesome and keeping track of what everyone gave me!
 And some more, shower friends! I realized I have no pictures of the other half of the room, but I had lots of awesome ladies their to spoil my baby!



1 comment:

Shantel Williams said...

Holy Cow I look huge! That picture needs to be destroyed! Thank you for putting me into labor, I am so glad we have been friends so long and now our kids get to be friends too!