Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Clyde & Schaefer Shower

My last shower was held at my Aunt Lisa's home.
There was lots of help from everyone.

It was BYU football themed.
Pretty fitting I thought.
My baby is destined to be a cougar fan considering the Clyde's are all big time fans and so are the Hunsaker's. In fact, had he come out of me looking like a smurf. I would have not been at all surprised. We are a blue obsessed family.

My talented little sister made these adorable cake pops! 
How awesome is she?
 There were even BYU mint brownies!
 I really loved how cute everything was decorated!

I sure love my mom, sister, and sister-in-law!
 These two cuties, Jersey and Stella, were the life of the party! They belong to my cousins Lindsay and Brittani.  They kept everyone laughing and they helped me open my gifts. They went a little wild doing it. They are sure speedy! I could barely hold all the stuff in the one the gift they give me, notice how everything is about to fall? Even funnier, they handed it to me so fast, it wasn't til I was putting all back that I could actually see what they'd given me.
 This quilt was a gift from my mom, but made by my talented aunt, Lisa!
 How cute is Lindsay's little boy, Finn?
I think he looks just like her.
 Jersey, Stella, and Finn all had tons of fun with the tissue paper!
They were in heaven! Who knew tissue paper could be so much fun?

 Me & the Ballantyne Ladies + Finn
I love that I remembered to take a picture with them!
When you're with the Clyde's you don't forget to take pictures because we're all picture crazy so there are lots of cameras to remind you! The Schaefer side on the other hand, is not like that at all. Bring them together, and your problem is solved!

Clyde Girls!

Nixon and I sure lucky to be so loved by so many & completely spoiled too!








No comments: