Wednesday, November 2, 2011

H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N

This year I really struggled at getting good pictures of everyone's costumes, between my camera acting a little funny and taking pictures for other people with their camera's I failed to get my own. 
I love the Clyde Halloween party, its lots of fun and always great to see what creative costumes people come up with each year.
This year didn't disappoint!
Tyler and I went as BYU cheerleaders!
We found these awesomely funny costumes and couldn't resist! Tyler's pants sold me!

In the words of Chels, "Who wears tight pants...Tyler wears tight pants!"
In the words of Tyler, "This is so gay. I look soooo gay. I'm going to split my pants."
I was very impressed by my mom's awesome sewing skills! She made Natalie and Nate's costumes and did a wonderful job...and by make, I mean she literally made Natalie's shirt from nothing. I don't think I'll ever be attempting to make anything of the sort! And again, I feel bad I didn't get pictures of all the other costumes! Click here and here if you would like to see additional pictures of our fabulous party!

4 comments:

Kristin Hunsaker said...

Love the Cheerleading outfits! Haha Tylers pants.... :D

The Mama said...

Love all the pictures. What a fun family you have.:)

Rachel said...

Tell your mom I'm super impressed with the costumes she made. You all look great!

Shantel Williams said...

These costumes are awesome! I look forward to seeing Halloween pictures every year because your family goes all out! Love it!