Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas

I know its not even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm already stressed out about what to get my husband for Christmas! What do you get for the boy who WANTS nothing? Seriously, my husband is the hardest person I have ever shopped for. The last 3 years Christmases I have stressed buying for him because it has been the same story. He doesn't want ANYTHING! This year I decided to start to try to pull ideas out of him early. He didn't want to give me any but he agreed to a Q and A. It didn't really help. I know what he DOESN'T want now, but I don't have a clue what he actually wants. He doesn't want clothes, movies, BYU stuff (I know, CRAZY right? He did say he'd take it if it was really cool, but how am I supposed to know?), nothing to do with sports, no games, books, shoes, hats (but ironically 2 days after asking he bought himself another one!), tools, car stuff, and he's not a big fan of gift cards because they aren't personal and I don't blame him for that one...I could go on, but you get the idea. What he does want is a new job. Anyone want to sell me one of those???

3 comments:

The Mama said...

lol... I am so sorry Nicole. He sounds so much worse to shop for than Chad. I wish I had something awesome to recommend but I don't. If I think of something I will let you know.:)

SchaeferFamily said...

Kevin wants a new job too, so dad suggested they just switch!!

Russ and Misty said...

ha ha. Russ is REALLY hard to buy for too. He never wants anything. Although this year I have been listening really closely and have a few ideas. If i hear Tyler say anything I'll let you know