Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dad's are Lifesavers!

Yesterday I was in Lehi and I got a call from Tyler saying that the Honda broke down. I kind of assumed it had just done what it has done a few times before where it just decides not to start and then as soon as I get there, it starts right up--I guess it thinks its funny. It hasn't done it though in 6 or 7 months, so in my head I'm thinking that yeah, its probably overdue to tease us again. I asked him where he was at, thinking he was still at his job site or at the park-n-ride, depending on what city they were working in. To my surprise it wasn't in those places at all, he informed me it broke down on the freeway. Awesome. Thankfully, with all the construction going on it happened in an ok spot where there was plenty of room for him to safely pull off to the side of the road instead of in the middle of traffic. I was at my parents house, so instantly I went to my dad and he was on board for the rescue mission. Because of the construction and where he was at it took us a while to get to him, but we did and my dad towed it for us! Don't know what we would have done without him!
Thanks Dad!!!

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Glad he's ok. My dad has had to rescue us from several car situations too.