Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hello Fall.

I'm always very sad to see summer go. Its my FAVORITE season no doubt.

However, I am sure glad there are good things about all seasons.

I do love Halloween, in fact, Tyler and I were on the ball this year and got our costumes last month. We're super excited to show them off, but for now they will remain a secret!

...and of course, I love football season (maybe not as much after the massacre on Saturday).

Pinterest is sure helping me love fall even more. I have a bazillion different decor items I want or want to make! Craft night anyone?



5 comments:

Chelsey said...

CRAFT NIGHT PLEASE!!! I want to make that wreath! and the vase with pumpkins and branches...

MOMMY TALK WITH STEPH said...

Hey! Just found your blog from my friend Chelsey! I love your blog! I love Pinterest and Fall too! I hope you don't mind if I become your newest follower. :) Look forward to your future updates! Have a great day!

Russ and Misty said...

im loving fall decorations too! i would love to join you all for a craft night.

SchaeferFamily said...

Went to Roberts yesterday and they have a lot of cute ideas with patterns for fall decorations. We need to go there on Saturday when you come over for the RS meeting.

schaeferfamof2 said...

i'm in!!! you know i love me some good crafting and decorations!!!