Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaynee!!!

Over the years I couldn't have asked for a better friend than Jaynee.
We've gone thru lots together and experienced a lot of different things!
Dance Co, Drill Team, Boyfriends (and all the drama that came with them!), Dances, College, Sending off missionaries, Road Trips, Roomies, Writing off missionaries, More boyfriends of course, Watching each other get MARRIED...and the list goes on! All I know, is I am sure glad she was there with me thru it all. Who else would have been as willing an excited to do the "Dr. Pepper Dance" with me?!

Happy Birthday Jayners!
Hope Texas treats you well on your special day!!!
Love you lots!

1 comment:

Jaynee Griffin said...

Schaefer! Thank you, I'm so grateful to have you as a best friend! I love and miss you lots, come visit me sometime!