Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This One's For Lisa.

My Aunt recently complained that I never blog anymore...
I informed her of the reason, which is, I have nothing to write about.
There are so many days where I log in to blogger and stare at the screen figuring out what I could possibly blog about. I have had this feeling continually since being married. I really have turned into a boring married person. Not only that, but I am not currently in school, so I don't even have that to complain write about. I am going to try and do better to find super awesome things to blog about. Ironically my conversation with Lisa occurred at our family Easter Egg Hunt, so she told me I now had something to blog about...which is very true! Last weekend was nice and eventful between April Fools Day (yes, my husband got me good!), General Conference, Tyler's mission reunion, and the Easter Party....so good news! I can blog again. My plan was to post it all now, but I figure...why not drag it out? So for today this is all, look forward to many EXCITING posts to come. I am determined to spice up our lives and have more good stuff to share!

1 comment:

Lisa Bunker said...

Thanks, I will look forward to reading your blog EVERY DAY!!!!!!Love you!