Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nicole the Fool.

In the past I really haven't been into April Fools Day, but I am wise enough not to fall for anything and for as long as I can remember, no one has fooled me until this year. For those of you who don't know, Tyler works construction and so he leaves for work pretty early in the morning. I usually wake up when he does but don't get out of bed and then fall back to sleep once he leaves. Needless to say, that early in the morning the fact that it was April Fools was so not on my mind. So when the husband sent me a text saying, "Bad news.... They are doing layoffs today and rumor has it I could be gone..." I instantly fell for it. Not only was I half asleep, but this very well could be a possibility, since all week he had been complaining how awful work was and how slow it had been and he hadn't had anything to do. Sooo yes, I will admit...I was the FOOL and started stressing out and I will even admit there was a few tears shed, before my husband sent the April Fools message! I would have LOVED to get him back and had a few ideas up my sleep, unfortunately though, it was a very busy day for us and we went straight from work to Tyler's mission reunion so I didn't get the opportunity...but on the bright side I have an entire year to plan my revenge!

1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

I was going to fool Andrew into thinking I had gone into labor, then I talked myself out of it because I didn't want to be the girl who cried wolf.