Tuesday, May 12, 2009

...its good that i can dance...


One of my great passions in life has been and always has been for dance. I love it. Its a good thing too, because based on my grades last semester I think its safe to say that its the only thing I am doing right. My GPA did not come out too hott...math, health, english? They're overrated...but straight A's across the board in my dance classes haha. Including ballroom...my newest found interest. I took two medal exams and did surprisingly well. I received high honors in my Social Dance Class and honors in my International Class. I was pretty pleased with the results because neither of them were expected. The ballroom director found out that I'm a Dance Education major and even tried to convince me to switch programs, he'd much rather see me majoring in ballroom. But unfortunately that's not happening! I'm staying where I am at.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

woot woot go girl

andrew and brittani said...

School is overrated!

Molly said...

Hey, at least its nice to know you can go into ballroom!

Bitters said...

Good for you!! Your awesome...xo