Sunday, April 1, 2012

The new job.

My apologies for not posting more details earlier about Tyler's new job. The company he will be working is called U.S. Synthetics. They are located here in Orem and are supposedly one of the best companies in the state to work for so needless to say we are pretty excited for this change. Not to say Vancon was bad in any way, after all going to Maui on them last March was pretty great and they have been nothing but great to the Hunsaker family in general. However, there was no future for Tyler there and we are seeing a much greater possibility for Tyler with this new company. I think the change has started to make Tyler a little nervous since he has been in the same place the last 5 years but hopefully all goes as we hope! I am really excited for him. The only downside will be that I am no longer going to be seeing much off him. He is going to be working the graveyard shift for a little while...now if only I could convince them to hire me too ;)

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

not to discourage you but andrew did nights and it sucks!

Shantel Williams said...

Congrats you guys, thats so awesome! Hopefully the night shift won't last long! If you want to hang out in the evenings let me know, I am after all a weekday widow. Be grateful your hubby works in Utah :)