Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Conference Weekend

As a kid I'm ashamed to admit, the only thing I liked about conference weekend was it meant we didn't have to go to church! That is definitely not the case anymore. I get so excited as conference weekend approaches. I wish it happened more frequently than twice a year. I'm so grateful for living prophets and the direction they give us!


Saturday night during priesthood session I had girls night out with the Clyde girls. As always it was lots of fun. We went to dinner at the Thanksgiving Point Deli and went and saw the movie Mirror, Mirror. I wasn't sure if I would like the movie, but I loved it. Julia Roberts was fantastic as always. In fact, it may just be my favorite role for her. Above all though, the company was the best! (We missed you Rach and Amanda!) I love my family!

No comments: