Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No Dirt! No Dirt!

No more muddy boots in my entryway!
No more gross dirty clothes.
No more dirt in my washing machine.
No more rocks in my dryer.
No more dust and dirt in our cars.
I am one happy girl and I have one happy husband.
Tyler got a new job!
2 more weeks and we're saying goodbye to all the dirt.
I won't miss it one bit!
 Most of all, I won't miss all the aches, pains, and injuries he comes home with.

On another note, while we're talking about dirt I have a story to share: a couple months ago I was mopping up our dirty (surprise, surprise) entryway. No matter how much vacuuming and sweeping I do, I go to mop and there is still dirt all over, so when I start mopping it pretty much makes a grimy muddy mess and I can't stand the smell. So as I am finishing up, I turn to Tyler and without thinking say (well more like whine), "I hate the smell of dirt, it makes me sick, what about you?" der ter der moment for Nicole. He gave me a look that was priceless...he didn't say a word, but his face said it all. Something like--are you kidding me? Do you know what I do for a living? If the smell of dirt made me sick we'd have a serious problem. Needless to say, I wouldn't last 10 minutes doing his job. I tell him all the time, when he's tired and doesn't want to go that I would happily go for him, but the boss (my father-in-law) would have to fire me in the first 5 minutes, because I'm fairly certain I don't even know how to hold a shovel, let alone use it and well, then there is the really big problem, I would do whatever it took to avoid the whole dirt thing.
 

4 comments:

Sarah Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah + Mike said...

Did he get another job that doesn't have dirt or are you moving? What is his new job? :)Happy day for you! Dirt drives me nuts!

andrew and brittani said...

What's the new job?

Sierra Prina said...

Thats exciting! I would hate that too. Where did he get a new job?