Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Time.

Whoever decided that Christmas time and finals should go together was an awful person. I mean, I guess its better that they end just before Christmas than right after, but seriously, I would like to enjoy my holiday and all the shopping and activities that come with it without having to worry about finals! It causes way too much stress. I'll admit, I've been a little negative about this time of year lately so I'm trying to change my attitude a bit and focus on all the great things about it...such as Christmas cards, I love them! Love getting them and excited to send them! I also LOVE buying for other people. Its definitely the highlight of Christmas, nothing better than seeing someone else happy about what they got! What do you love about Christmas time?

1 comment:

Lindsay Smith said...

Definitely not finals!!! I with you!