Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nicole.

Nicole likes...
this nice weather.
sleeping in.
girls' nights.
late nights.
that it is almost swim suit season.
the cleaning spree i'm currently on.
adventures and starting new things.
.................................................................................................

Nicole is sick of...
the Census Bureau, I talk to them at least 3 times a day.
(and usually its all within one hour, but I guess that is what I get for working for a Real Estate Company)
the pity from people when I "tell" them. I don't pity myself so why should they?
her blog layout.
bi-polar Utah weather...I'm praying it stays warm.
School. 2 words: burnt out.
....................................................................................................

Nicole feels...
happy.
productive.
brave.
indecisive.
confident in herself.
.....................................................................................................

Nicole loves...
amazing friends and family.
 pictures.
the ability to love in and of itself.
that summer is almost here.
people who tell you exactly what they think even if its not what you want to here.
...................................................................................................

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I liked this post. Love you.