Friday, April 23, 2010

Way To Go Smartie Pants!

This genius is graduating TODAY!
I'm so proud to call him my big brother.
And can't wait to see him on ESPN one day!
(for those of you who don't know, he's a broadcast journalism major & wants to be a sports broadcaster)
He is very smart and will go far.
He whizzed right thru college & there isn't anything he can't do.
Good Luck in the Future Kev!
I love you and know you will succeed.
My only request is that you please get a job somewhere warm so I can get a tan while I visit you ;)
Happy Graduation Keveroonie!

2 comments:

Lindsay Smith said...

Yeah!!! That is so exciting! Congrats to Kevin!

Lisa Bunker said...

Awesome Kevin!!!!!! Nicole you don't need to get a tan, you already have that olive skin, one minute in the sun and your there!