Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh...What would he do if I didn't bleed blue???

Last Saturday Ty and I went to the BYU Basketball game.
During the game I found my mind wandering as it often does when BYU is so far ahead that watching becomes pointless, because there is no way the other team can possibly catch up. Anyway, I started thinking about sports & how fanatical Tyler is about BYU sports. I found myself playing the what if game...What if I wasn't a BYU fan already. Would Tyler have converted me to becoming one? And what if I was a Ute fan? There is no freakin way he would have ever dated me! And to top it off, if I had not have been, what on earth would we have done for fun? It made me laugh about the rivalry. How it literally divides us in every way, who would have thought choice in sports teams could be a deal breaker?

Lucky for him: I bleed blue!
Lucky for me: I look good in blue!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

hahaha. tis true. Its a good thing that mitchell is not a sport fanatic, because I cant hardly stand going to a few games a year.

you do look great in blue. I have that headband and its my favorite!!

The Mama said...

So true Nicole. There seems to be no room in the family for any Utah fans. I'm glad I'm a BYU fan for both me and Chad's sake. :)