Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Office


I've had a recent OBSESSION with these guys...


Tyler and I have had a marathon going.
He bought several seasons of THE OFFICE.
He'd never seen a SINGLE episode, but thought he'd give them a try.
I've seen many episodes but have never gotten really into it, til now.
We started watching and we can't stop.

 I think I have a new favorite character every episode.
I can't seem to pick just one.
Let's face it, they're ALL hilarious.

We finished off all the season's Tyler had so he ran out and bought more.
We haven't started it yet, but I can't wait.
Needless to say, I'm going to have a Dunder Mifflin weekend!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I love the office. I have never watched them consistantly. Maybe we need to go buy the seasons too.

andrew and brittani said...

Never seen an episode but the when I've seen a clip in the past I'm like.....what the?!?!? Everyone loves it though, I'm sure it's funny...maybe Andrew and I will have to have a marathon of our own.

Rachel said...

We are huge Office fans! So funny! Renting the entire seasons of LOST is how I got hooked on that show. You should try it next if you aren't already a follower - it's GOOD!