Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

How did I ring in the New Year, you ask?

...by dancing of course!

My Family & Bunker's & The Grandparents got together for a fun party!
We played Just Dance on the Wii, which is SUPER FUN!
I suck at it...I've onlywon once and I've played it probably 30 times now.
My excuse: this game has no clue how to judge REAL talent.
...or I might just suck, all I know is I get really intense and into it when I'm playing so win or lose it is a blast. We even had a "Drill Team Challenge" for all past & present drill girls.
All of us pretty much rocked.


It was like pulling teeth but I finally got Tyler up there, and what do you know?
He beat me, but what else can you expect from the son of a dancer?
 
Someone fell to sleep BEFORE 11. Just Dance must have worn him out.

 
...lucky for me I had a goofy sister & a new camera to keep me entertained all while he slept.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a fun New Year's Eve party! I remember being so bugged when John's 8 year old niece beat me at Lips on the Wii. Fun times!

andrew and brittani said...

Funny that he fell asleep!!! I've never played the Wii....but it looks like you had fun.