Friday, December 4, 2009

Rough Week



I'm so thrilled that the weekend is here! I am sooo sick of school...and I hate finals. I should be spending the entire time doing homework, but I can tell you right now I won't be. I will probably procrastinate til Sunday and at that point I will be hating life, but oh well. Mid December just needs to get here!!! I can't wait to have a few weeks that are school free!

Instead of homework my weekend will be filled with:
  • Spending time with Tyler
  • Christmas Shopping
  • Dining
  • Movies
  • Setting up my Christmas Tree
  • BYU basketball game @ Energy Solutions!
  • Sunday dinner with my 'rents & sibling, plus grandpa, the Ballantynes, and Em!
...and maybe, sometime late Sunday night I will get around to that dreaded homework that makes me want to pull my hair out! The good news is I'm just about done with my dance class after Monday it will be stress free. And by Thursday I will have everything done for my English class and I will be done with English forever. **Knock on Wood.**

And for anyone who plans to be around me in the next couple weeks: Beware, because I might just look like this...

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Good luck with finals. I know your stressed. Call me if you go shopping maybe I will drag myself along. Love you.