Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love My Girls

We had a friend shower tonight for Jaynee & it was lots of fun.
We played a few games & chatted & opened gifts.
A few of my friends are married now, one is even expecting a baby in a couple of months & a few I know will soon be engaged (coughshiannecough) so it was great to catch up with everyone since life seems to get crazy. Getting together with them makes me miss high school a little & all the crazy times we had together. I love them all and their crazy fun personalities! Husbands, Fiance's, Boyfriend's have kind of taken over all of our lives, which is great! Guys are awesome (haha). But all I can say is nothing can replace my girls!

Here are a few pictures from the shower:

Christina sportin a little skanky wedding dress.
Erika going Ellen Degeneres Style.
...and the lovely bride herself, stylin' some 1990 poofy sleeved style dress. Oh, and her train was the best part...too bad my picture of it came out blurry.

If I must say so myself, we did a great job designing!
Jaynee just a workin' it.

 
All of us Girls :)

Love you all!


No comments: