Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Blogging Skills Sometimes Suck.

Yep, I said it cuz its true. Again, so much to say because I don't do this too often.
What's new in the world of Tyler & Nicole world you ask?

Oh...ya know...just that yes, we're going back to school! Hooray for school! I can't wait to be done...so I'm glad we're actually going to go this semester!

Tyler started an ebay business...he's no ebay rookie and has already done plenty of buying and selling, but this stuff is more official and consistent. He's pretty excited that he's making more every day on ebay than he makes all day at work!

We had a fun slumber party last weekend with Mccall, Chaston, and Brinley...they are some of our cute nieces and nephews! We had lots of fun eating popcorn, watching "Up", and playing beauty parlor. I don't think my hair has ever had so much attention...3 stylists all at once and probably 8 or more new do's! I wish I would have taken pictures!!!


WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! ...okay, maybe not, but I can dream. Working in real estate will really do that to a girl...that and having a boss who is constantly harassing you (in a good way of course) about why you haven't bought one yet, because its such a good time to!!! Unfortunately, I'm not so sure its the right time for us just yet.

All summer we've been enjoying going to Owlz games. My family finally joined us for one 2 weeks ago. We had a great time!!!
I also went and saw The Help with all the girls! It was lots of fun & I loved the movie!!!


1 comment:

andrew and brittani said...

Glad you are blogging again. Sorry you have to go back to school. But EVENTUALLY it does end.