Sunday, August 7, 2011

The End of a Chapter.

Last week we sold my Grandma and Grandpa Schaefer's home. My mom and sister were in Orem the night before so I went and met up with them to take a few photos before it closed. I didn't expect to be sad over it, but on my way to meet them and found myself crying and wasn't sure why. It was totally unexpected. I realized I have probably just as many memories in this home as I do in my own...its been in my life longer than any other house I've lived in, I even lived in it myself for a while. I realized it is also the last big part of my grandparents here, so it definitely felt like a close to their chapter.

Here are a few of the pictures we took:

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

That is crazy weird and sad. Cute pictures tho..

Lindsay Smith said...

Makes me sad too.

andrew and brittani said...

Good idea to take some pics.