Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wedding Update.

So for those of you who don't know when the big day is yet, it is on Dec. 29th! Plans are coming along quite nicely. I found my dress on Friday, and lucky for me it was the second one I tried on. I tried on about 10 or so after, but none of them were it and I couldn't get the one that is now "mine "out of my head. Chelsey took our engagements on Saturday and they turned out great. I'm DYING to post them, but told myself I didn't want to. I am keeping them a surprise til invites go out. I think its way more fun that way. I don't want to send out my invites and have the pictures be old news. The few of you who have seen them--you should feel lucky! :) Now I need to find a photographer for my bridals & the big day! If anyone has anyone they'd recommend please let me know! 

1 comment:

Spencer and Tessa said...

My friend is getting married in January. Her photographer is Camilla Binks. I love my friends pictures. Just try googling Camilla Binks and you should be able to see her stuff! Good luck!