Friday, November 12, 2010

A Birthday Post.

It's this girl's birthday today!
YAY for being 21.
I told her she could come with me to the liquor store, but strangely she seemed uninterested.

I could not have asked for a better friend than Chelsey. 
We have been through everything together...that in and of itself sums up how great she is.

She has got the cutest sense of humor, she can always say something to make ya laugh. She is very quick witted. 
She knows what to say to make you feel better on a bad day. 
She has plenty of blonde moments which make knowing her all the more fun! 
(Chels, I'm never gonna let you live down Moses & the Arc. And most recently that test you took.)

I can't count the fun moments we had growing up.
We were always brewing up ideas & occasionally getting into mischief.

I Love You & Our Amazing Friendship!
I hope you have the best birthday ever!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

ahh I love you :)