Saturday, July 17, 2010

Birthday Wishes!

Just wanted to wish Tyler a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!
He's becoming quite the old man. He's 24 today!

Here are the very best things about Tyler (well, a few of them anyway!)

-He's always good for a laugh, you never know what is going to come out of his mouth next. He tends to say the funniest things, when you least expect it. Around groups of people he usually keeps his funny comments to himself, but one-on-one, he's hilarious.

-He, like me, doesn't like fish. So lucky me never has to go to fish houses...or out for sushi or anything gross like that.

-He's a hard worker. He likes to get things accomplished and sees them start to finish. He is really great at pitching in to help with things if you ask. He also has a job that requires lots of hard work...and even though he complains and hates it...he still puts in the labor and rarely misses a day!

-He doesn't play video games....I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this about him. I have like zero interest in them myself and have very little patience with them. So I love the fact that he is not into them either, because if he were, he might make me crazy!

-He knows how to find amazing deals!!! If I want a good price on anything, I know that Tyler can find it for me!

-When I'm sad he's amazing at cheering me up. Its impossible for me not to smile when he's around.


Happy Birthday Babe!

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Andrew doesn't like video games either and I'm SOOOOOOOO gratful. I'm sure some games are fun....but in general....what a waste of time.

Chelsey said...

"her hair is frizzy" I think I have heard a few funny comments slip out of his mouth. Love you both. Hope Ty had a Happy Birthday.