Friday, July 2, 2010

faces.

Last year on the 4th I was...Pulling Faces! I had BRACES on my teeth and was NOT happy about it. And didn't want them to be documented in photos, so I refused to smile for pictures. If you know the Clyde Family...you KNOW there is no way to avoid cameras and not smiling doesn't really fly. Pretty soon Tyler started to make fun of me and pulling some faces of his own, Chelsey & Brett decide to follow.

This 4th I will be...Smilin!!! I'm so glad I'm not a brace face anymore. I will also be singin' some Carrie Underwood (at the Stadium of Fire of course), I will be going to BBQ's & watching an outdoor movie, attending cute little Jack's baby blessing, and much much more...I can't wait for the weekend to be started!

The faces of this 4th of July are going to Rock!
Happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

yay! cute post. Im so excited for the outdoor movie. Maybe you and tyler should stick around this year. just an idea :)

Bitters said...

McKay will enjoy this post since he is MISERABLE with his today:) Can't believe how fast time is going that seems like yesterday you were going through that... Will look forward to the BBQ and taking lots of pictures:) xo