Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Trip To Florida...Or So I Had Hoped... :(



The other day....
My Mother came to me and said, out of the blue, "We need to go to Florida."
I was surprised it came out of her mouth, it was so random.
But of course, duh!
I couldn't agree more. But I had to ask...
WHY? WHERE ON EARTH is THIS coming from?


She proceeded to tell that when I was in the fifth grade we went to Florida,
coincidentally, I am her only child who has not had health problems
and surgery in the fifth grade!
She is attributing my good health to the trip to Florida.
So she thinks we need the trip.
Unfortunately though, she just took her fourth child, who is the youngest in
for surgery so she is a little late on the planning and so I am fairly certain
that she will not be following through on this vacation.
It was a nice thought though.
But a horrible thing to tell your daughter and get her hopes up! :(

FLORIDA...I miss you!



Contest of Champions
Disneyworld
2000
(I am the little one that is front and center)


Natalie, Brooke, Me, and Kevin
I think at MGM?

One of the teams I competed with in Florida.
I think I was the shortest one which is sad,
because no one from my real team went to Florida
so all but one of these girls is two years younger than me.

Ice Cream with Nattie and Kevin
Boy, Don't I look happy?

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

your all so little... lets go back to being little. love ya