Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Bestie!


FR FOREVER

So I had a girls night out with my bestie, Chels! I love her to death, I am who I am, because of her, I don't feel like a person can truly know me til they know her, since, everything I have gone through, I have gone through with her right there with me...she's gettin married SUPER SOON and I'm WAY excited for her, but its caused me to reflect a lot lately about everything we've done together and so I've started a list...it could go on forever but here is just a few...

Memories with Chelsey include:
1. Matching Outfits
2. Summers in Price
3. Identical Dollhouses
4. Barbies!!!
5. Birthday Parties
6. Trips to McDonalds (for Barbies and Beanie Babies of Course)
7. Slip N Slide in our little bikinis
8. Sleepovers
9. Biting each other (we only did this cuz we loved each other of course! haha)
10. Playing beauty shop
11. Darth Mal Makeup (Don't Ask)
12. Taking Baths Together
13. Trips to St. George
14. Moses built the Ark
15. Building Forts
16. Arizona Trip with Nana and Grumpy
17. Walks around the Orem Block
18. Christmas Eve Parties
19. Dressing up for Halloween ( with Brett too! I love you too bud!)
20. Working together at Century 21
21. Girls Nights
22. Pictures at Kiddie Kandids
23. Being Pen Pals
24. Visits to Hurricane
25. Making up Dances
26. Trick or Treating in my neighborhood on Roller Blades
27. Shopping Trips
28. Build A Bear
29. Texting and "Venting" (Our famous words!)
30. Writing our tribute to our great grandma
31. Sharing hours and hours of stories
32. Being there for each others trials
33. Wedding Dress Shopping!
34. Sharing Secrets
35. Playing with Leeches.

...So this is just a few! Haha I love you Chels. Glad we went out tonight! You're the best!

One of our many matching Halloween Costumes
Halloween 2007

Christmas Eve Party
Last One with Chels as a Single Gal
...and I must say it was great!
Santa was pretty excited to have us on his lap.
Our grandparents that we get to share!
If it wasn't for them neither of us would be around.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

You stole my next blog idea!! I love you too. You made me cry. I was thinking the same things the whole night.. I dont know what I would do without you. And no one understands our bond. Moses built the Ark. you HAD to put that on there.. =) love you

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Chelsey you can do your next blog entry on me! Haha. That is quite the list and I'm glad to say I wasn't apart of a lot of those, but the ones I was are GOOD MEMORIES and this blog wasn't even about me.