Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August.

I'm definitely no longer the blogger I once was.  Quite honestly I go weeks without even thinking about the blog world.I don't really miss it but at the same time I really do and it makes me sad that I don't blog much anymore. Sooo hopefully this fall I can get back into it and actually have the desire to do it. Unfortunately though I quite literally have maxed out the space on my computer's hard drive.
No joke. I can't even save a single picture to it so until I find the time to transfer everything off it, my computer is incredibly slow and I'm unable to upload all my pictures to it. Football starts this week though which means aside from the BYU games I am a widow, so maybe I will find some time! This month we went on a vacation to California, one of my bestie's got married, I quit my job, and we started school so there is a lot to blog about so stay tuned and until then...



2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I miss you blogging.. come back!

Russ and Misty said...

yes come back