Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm soooo excited.


I love Halloween and am sooo excited for it this year! The Clyde family gets pretty into Halloween and likes to go all out. Every year we have a party that could easily be the highlight of the year. This is saying a lot because we get together lots. Tyler and I bought our costumes this year back in August...yes, August. Now that Halloween is fast approaching I'm getting very anxious to dress up! Our ward is having a party on Saturday and I'm really thinking I'm not going to be able to wait for the Clyde party...my costume might just get busted out then ( I will wait to post pictures of course)! Anyone else LOVE Halloween???

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am totally blog stalking you now, but I think you should totally test your awesome costume out when you come to Bucno. It will be awesome! Then you won't have to wait until Friday :)

andrew and brittani said...

I always love to see pics from the Clyde Halloween party.

Chelsey said...

Gotta get moving on my costume!