Thursday, February 25, 2010

Selling Out



So, as most of you know, my good friend Jaynee got married in December.
Jaynee was my roommate and when she moved out, I suddenly lost all desire to live there.
I kinda realized I didn't want to share a room with a random person...which up until this point,
I would not have had to do. (She has been unable to sell her contract).
So at Christmas time, I basically moved out.
 Fully planning to go back but I never did so, so needless to say,
I have been trying to sell my contract too.
Up until this point, the only people interested have been, to say the least, interesting.
It's become frustrating, but this week we finally found someone who is somewhat normal
(or so I think, haven't met them yet.)
I'm am thrilled! It isn't a done deal yet, but I hope, I hope, I hope, it all works out.
Frankly, I think paying rent sucks ESPECIALLY when I'm not even living there.
It's basically like throwing money into a hole.
I will be THRILLED if this goes through.
Hopefully I get lucky!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Good luck!!! We are having to pay to get out of our contract because they will not let us sublease... IT SUCKS, and NOT CHEAP.